Courting Courting

Give yourself a pat on the back.

That was a really harsh ending, I was expecting the name Beth!
Anyway, I like coming across things on Newgrounds which are different from the norm and are more human and make you think.
Real good stuff! I'm sure similar workings would be well recieved by the Newgrounds community.
Well done sir.

DDR Dave Thomas DDR Dave Thomas

STOLEN

This movie is a total copy of Dancing Ed http://www.newgrounds.com/portal/view.php?id=103195 but with a different head.

The Next-Project. The Next-Project.

Well...........

You put together a nice scene here, yet all it was was an advert for an upcoming flash movie?
I think you could have made the file size alot smaller by compressing the audio a bit more. I could imagine a series you could do where these two people have a guest who they interview in each episode and basically make fun of the guest, you could have people like Mr T, Skeletor and the muppets as guests.
I'm sure they would be pretty easy to make.

Next-Project responds:

Thats a good idea. Maybe I will end up doing that.

However...I still think my movie should get more than what it turned out as.

But, thats my opinion.

DALEKS vs Doctor Who DALEKS vs Doctor Who

Under-rated-- VOTE 4 at least!-----

How on earth is this movie's score only 3.03???
Some people on this site really don't vote truthfully on some of the content.
Just because this doesn't have nudity or foul language, doesn't mean that it is a bad movie.
I voted 4 for this particular flash animation as it is a different style to what is usually seen on this site.
The Daleks are the greatest television enemy ever created.

Work It Work It

This sucks........but.......

The follow up movie "The review king" is hilarious and so true! people who vote low are people who don't make their own movies. If they did make their own movies too then maybe they won;t vote and review on other peoples work so harshly. Mr HedgehogPie sir, You have the ability to make something good, it's just a case of dedicating your time on one movie and resisting the temptation to make quick low quality ones just to see how they fare on the site. I lookforward to seeing more of your work.
ANYONE READING THIS REVIEW---U must check out the review king, it proves Hedgehogpie man can make a good funny movie. BYEEEEEEE! WWW.BURGESSHILLSUCKS.CO.UK!

Cartman teaches version 2 Cartman teaches version 2

Oh the voices

It never ceases to amaze me what stuff manages to make the top 5 each day. Yes this movie is a good standard but it lacks some 'MAGIC' The 'Who is Eric Cartman's father' bit is funny, it would have been better with some audio inbetween each candidates name. One thing that lets it down is that terrible voice! If only it were longer and had Mr Mackay saying MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMKAY!

Mr. T Vs Unicron Part III Mr. T Vs Unicron Part III

Such a Shame

Unfortunately Part 3 was like part 2 in failing to get anywhere near the comicalness and high standards of Part 1.
Yes it has been a good series, and obviously alot of effort has been put into these movies but maybe more time should have been spent between each episode to make things better.
Anything which has 80's characters in it is good in my book!

KILLTOONS 3 KILLTOONS 3

A strain to watch

This movie is very 'Dark'
Some scenes linger for too long befor anything exciting happens.
It would also had been better if more familiar cartoon characters were used.

However I have to praise the graphics as they are alot better than what I could create and something like this would have taken a very long time to put together.
Not exactly to my own personal taste but definately worth viewing.

David Blaine:  Before Now David Blaine: Before Now

Tee hee hee

Your David Blaine impression is good--"watch, come closer!" If you have many more sketches like the prison one in your finished version then it could become popular here on NG!