Courting Courting

Give yourself a pat on the back.

That was a really harsh ending, I was expecting the name Beth!
Anyway, I like coming across things on Newgrounds which are different from the norm and are more human and make you think.
Real good stuff! I'm sure similar workings would be well recieved by the Newgrounds community.
Well done sir.

DDR Dave Thomas DDR Dave Thomas

STOLEN

This movie is a total copy of Dancing Ed http://www.newgrounds.com/portal/view.php?id=103195 but with a different head.

The Next-Project. The Next-Project.

Well...........

You put together a nice scene here, yet all it was was an advert for an upcoming flash movie?
I think you could have made the file size alot smaller by compressing the audio a bit more. I could imagine a series you could do where these two people have a guest who they interview in each episode and basically make fun of the guest, you could have people like Mr T, Skeletor and the muppets as guests.
I'm sure they would be pretty easy to make.

Next-Project responds:

Thats a good idea. Maybe I will end up doing that.

However...I still think my movie should get more than what it turned out as.

But, thats my opinion.

NYPD: Detective NYPD: Detective

A little tip

When you make buttons, make sure you insert a solid shape in the hit target keyframe, it saves users having to point the cursor dead on the thin letters! There maybe users on Newgrounds who are old and have shakey hands and are unable to place the mouse dead on a small line!
Also a simple bit of color here and there wouldn't hurt.
Keep working at this, It could be quite interesting.
Good Luck.

Chicken Chicken

wooooooo

A little too easy. But very nice looking. quite professional actually!